Friday 26 November 2021

A way to test if there is universal consciousness


I've had the thought for a long time that I could uncover an universal tone that our consciousness was tuned to, and I could patent it (I know...) and then sell it. So if someone was feeling down or anxious, they would dial my service and, for $1.99, they could listen to this tone which would return them to some equilibrium with the universe. In fact it would be like heroin without the nasty effects because this tone would bring them to the most primordial state possible, and then I would become a gazillionaire. That was the plan.
"If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration." - Nikola Tesla

We would know that consciousness was universal if there was such a tone. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBL9pS6GMdA


No comments:

Post a Comment